Why should you care? 21, 176 and 188. Three numbers we want to bring to your attention. You could be thinking maybe some new lottery numbers? Your new shop alarm access code? Not another phone number to remember?” Hashtag first world problems huh! Actually, they’re all numbers from the latest Human Development Index (HDI) for … Continue reading The Legitimacy of Supply
1. General information
This website and the information it contains may be used on the condition that the terms and conditions of use hereafter are fully complied with. By using this website you, hereafter referred to as “the user”, are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
The information that the user finds on this website or that is provided to the user via this website is of a general nature and can consequently not be considered as meeting the user’s personal requirements or particular conditions.
Windiam BVBA reserves the right to change the information on this website at any time and at its own discretion without prior notice.
Windiam BVBA makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is complete, correct, accurate and up to date. However Windiam BVBA cannot be held liable for any faults or inadequacies or any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using the information provided.
2. Disruptions – Compatibility Windiam BVBA does not guarantee that the files contained on the website are compatible with the user’s infrastructure. The user should see to it that they have the appropriate IT hardware and software, including security software (e.g. firewall, anti-virus software etc.).
3. Intellectual property rights The user of this website expressly accepts that the information and data provided remain the property of Windiam BVBA or its affiliates, as mentioned on the website. All texts, drawings, photographs, images, data, trade and domain names, brands, logos and other elements are protected by intellectual property rights. The user may not reproduce and/or distribute them to the public without the prior and express written consent of Windiam BVBA.
4. Links to third-party websites This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. These links were solely put on the website for the information of the user. Windiam BVBA cannot guarantee the reliability, accuracy or quality of the contents of such websites and consequently disclaims all liability. A link to a third-party website does not imply that Windiam BVBA has concluded a cooperation agreement with such third party or that Windiam BVBA approves of the information supplied on such websites.
5. Unauthorized use of the website
The users of this website agree that they will not:
a. wrongfully or unlawfully use the information on this website; b. use the website in any way that may damage or alter it, disrupt its availability or affect its efficiency in any way; c. use the website for transmitting or posting computer viruses, unlawful or wrongfully obtained material, or material that is in any way inappropriate, including but not limited to libellous, obscene or intimidating material; d. use the website in any way that violates the rights of a natural person, a legal person or association, including but not limited to privacy rights and intellectual property rights; e. use the website for posting or transmitting material for promotional or publicity ends.
Windiam BVBA reserves the right to declare the user in default and/or start legal proceedings against the user if its interests or the interests of a third party are harmed as a result of the violation of the above provisions or any other action by the user.
6. Cookies Sometimes this website will use so-called “cookies”. A cookie is a bit of information that we write to the hard drive of your computer. Each time you visit our website this information is sent back to the website manager. We only use this information to verify your identity so that you do not have to enter your user name and password on each visit. Users can set up their browser to warn them each time a cookie is created or to prevent the creation of cookies.
7. Personal data
The user is free to use this website to consult information about our organisation and services without having to provide any personal details. Only for the use of specific services on this website does the user have to provide personal details. Whenever the user provides personal details, Windiam BVBA will treat these in conformity with the policy below and the legal obligation with regard to the processing of personal data.
Personal data is stored in a secure environment that is not accessible to the public. The information will only be processed for internal purposes. Windiam BVBA uses the collected data to enter into contact with the user and to be able to provide him(her) with an optimal service. The data is kept no longer than necessary for providing or using the requested service. As a rule the Windiam BVBA does not pass on any of this data to third parties except to meet legal obligations or in case it is expressly requested to do so by the legal authorities or the police. The user can request that their personal data be removed from the files of Windiam BVBA via this page.
8. Passwords Sometimes the user needs a password to view certain sections of the website. In such cases it is strictly forbidden to access these sections without a password. If the user received such a password, this password shall be kept secret and confidential. Every use made of our services after valid identification with your password will be deemed to have been made by you. If the security of the website is at risk, Windiam BVBA has the right to cancel the user’s password.
9. Liability With the exception of proven intentional fault or gross negligence and proven causal connection to any damage ensuing from it, Windiam BVBA cannot be held liable for any damage that may result from the use of this website or any information provided on it or accessed via this website (e.g. by the links the website provides). Neither can Windiam BVBA be held liable for any damage resulting from technical shortcomings, disruptions of access to this website or any harmful interferences with the user’s system or software. Windiam BVBA cannot be held liable for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, Trojan horses etc. should these occur on the website in spite of all the precautions that were taken.
10. Applicable legislation This website is governed by Belgian law. Disputes arising in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.